Liteblue USPS GOV Human Resources is an essential part of the company and is popularly known for handling the most delicate information about the USPS employees and their day-to-day activities. The online department of LiteBlue Human Resources handles employees after retirement. Hence employees can access the information for at least five years.
Human Resource also ensures that the USPS is well integrated worldwide and offers its users the best services. In the online log-in portal of USPS, the webpage provides the employee with a tab My HR. The HR department lists the kind of services offered.
How To Contact USPS Human Resources?
You can find the best ways to get help and connect with USPS. You need to fill out a short form or get tips to fix some common issues from your computer. To contact USPS human resources, you can email them via their online form to answer a few questions about your issues. Provide as many details as you can. You can also find the nearest USPS location by city, state, or zip code. In the case of,
- Domestic and international mailing requirements; prices and eligibility, mail preparation, rate calculators; HAZMAT, business sales contacts; Postal Explorer website, you can contact at the Postal Explorer (pe.usps.com), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tracking; delivery and pickup; ZIP Codes; address changes, USPS.com website; log-in accounts; retail Post Offices; ordering USPS packaging; postage stamps; contact at USPS.com.
- Printing and paying for online shipping labels; the label “didn’t print” issues; refunds for unused labels, contact at Click-N-Ship 800-344-7779, option 3.
- Domestic insurance claims; international inquiry process, contact at www.usps.com/help/claims.htm
- PostalPro website information, contact 800-238-3150 PostalProSupport@usps.gov.
- Current business account assistance; permit accounts, contact Business Customer Gateway www.usps.com/postalone/contact.htm.
What is the right time to contact A USPS HR Specialist?
- To connect with the USPS customer service representative to help you resolve your issues and get back on track, the right time to contact them are the timings from Monday to Friday are: 8 AM to 8:30 PM ET. Timings for Saturday is :8 AM to 6 PM ET.
- If you are facing any technical problem and need help from the technical support team, you can call me. The hours of operation are from Monday till Friday from 8 AM to 8:30 PM ET. On Saturdays the timings are from 8 AM to 6 PM ET.
- In case you want to speak with a representative about the issue in the package, you can call them during their hours of operation, which is from: Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 8:30 PM ET. On Saturday’s from 8 AM to 6 PM ET.
- If you have questions about stamps or orders placed online, you can present your questions through call during their operation hours which is from: Monday till Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM ET. Closed Saturdays, Sundays, and Postal Holidays.
- To order free shipping boxes, envelopes, and postal forms, or to report a problem with your shipping supply order, contact them during their operating hours, which is from: Monday till Friday 7 AM to 11 PM ET. On Saturday’s from 7 AM to 6 PM ET.
Brief Description Of The USPS Human Resources Website
USPS provides a platform to its employees so that they can access an online portal which features a variety of sections and functions and is the largest employer in the United States of America.
The online portal is known as Liteblue, and one of its main sections is My HR which serves as the online human resource page of the company.
However, using the My HR site, not all the HR enquiries can be handled. Sometimes it might be necessary to speak to the HR specialist by calling the company’s service center.
One can access the LitBlue human resources site by opening a browser and entering https://liteblue.usps.gov/humanresources/home.shtml.
The site will allow USPS employees to access various services connected to the Human Resources Department whenever it is convenient for them.
Some of the services include the option to update personal information, learn about career development options, and the ability to view employee benefits and payroll-related information. Some of the main functions of USPS Human Resources are:
- Need to make changes to health insurance coverage.
- Verifying the employment status.
- Sending applications for jobs.
- Providing information about family leave policies.
- Providing access to the Official Personnel Folder (eOPF) to view and print records.
If you want to do any of the above things, you can use the HR site and not call the department. You only need to use the site to log in via LiteBlue with the Employee ID listed in your earnings statement and your self-service password.
Benefits of Liteblue USPS GOV Human Resources
1. Health benefits plan & Safety
The Postal Service participates in the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program, providing excellent coverage and flexibility where most of the cost is paid by the Postal Service.
Many plans are available there, which include Fee-For-Service, Health Maintenance Organizations and High Deductible and Consumer-Driven Health Plans.
Premium contributions from the employee are not subjected to most taxes, making health insurance more affordable.
The Postal Service deals with employees’ equal opportunity, diversity and the connection between co-workers. With the help of different activities, they try to enhance the network. Their workforce comprises Resources, employee uniform guidelines, licensed vendors for clothes and many more.
3. Employee Rights
Some rights and regulations are defined for the employees under the Human Resources options. The rules are made on preventing harassment at work, workplace rights, EEO laws, USPS policies, Etc. Some rules state how to arrange a residence arrangement in a case of a different locality.
A learning environment is provided by the postal service that reinforces success through training initiatives, allowing the employees to improve their basic operational knowledge and gain skills in leadership. Executive-level development is provided through a comprehensive multi-level program for executives meeting specific high-performance criteria.
The Postal Service participates in the federal retirement program, which provides a defined benefit that is a pension along with disability coverage. Your age and the number of years of creditable service you give determine your eligibility.
If you have questions about the vacancies, selection, hiring, testing, exams, appointment, reassignment, career or any other problems, they can be directly addressed to the District Local Service authorities.
The supervisors and managers provide additional contact details of the local phone number. The information regarding the store managers and supervisors is not available on the Liteblue USPS gov Human Resource website.
You can get in touch with the Supervisor/Manager to learn more about the employment process. It is recommended to visit the official website portal of Liteblue HR contact.
You can contact LiteBlue customer support without any hesitation. Users can also use the PC kiosk provided in the distribution centre and main processing centre of some of the post offices.
HR Shared Service Centre:
HR shared services is a centralized hub of HR administrative and operational duties characterized by employee self-service and automation through leveraging technology and multi-tiered levels of services. This provides standard HR services most efficiently. Some common services provided are:
- Employee data management
- Benefit and leave administration
- Relocation services
- Learning services
- Reporting and analytics
- HR service centre
Some benefits of HR shared services are:
- By consolidating HR tasks and software under one HR shared services team, most companies will see an increase in efficiency and cost savings.
- We are optimizing HR operational efficiency.
- Employing an HR shared services approach allows companies to focus more and more on strategic tasks, which is essential for a company’s growth strategy.
Therefore an HRSS strategy offers many opportunities to reach these attainable goals.
You need to follow the steps given below to check your pay stub USPS.
1. First, you must visit the LightBlue network for USPS employees and then Log in. Afterwards, enter your employee ID and USPS PIN and click the “Log On” button.
2. After that, go to the employee application carousel, which is at the centre of the LiteBlue home page.
3. From the list of applications, choose ePayroll.
4. Click on the link for the desired date under the “Pay Date” column. Your pay stub will be displayed in a separate browser window.
In this way, you can check your pay stub USPS.
To get your USPS w2 from LiteBlue, you need to go to PostalEASE, which can be accessed from Blue, LiteBlue and self-service kiosks at many Postal Service facilities. You need to provide your employee identification number and password to log in. Once you have access, you must follow the prompts to obtain duplicate W-2 or 1095-C forms.
Employees can request an unscheduled leave by logging into LiteBlue, selecting the eLRA icon in the Employee Apps — Quick Links section, and then following the on-screen prompts to submit a request.
This information is securely transmitted to the employee’s manager, which provides both the employee and the manager with a record of the request.
Hence these were all the information on Liteblue USPS GOV Human Resources. Employees of USPS who want to contact the LiteBlue USPS gov human resources must get in touch with the HR Shared Service Center. The toll-free number is accessible only from Monday to Friday (7 AM to 8.30 PM EST).
In case your task or question is unavailable on the USPS HR site, then it needs to be taken to a human resources specialist. By contacting the HR Shared Service Center, you can get in touch with an HR expert.
You can also send written mail to the HR Shared Service Center if you want to enquire about benefits and compensation matters.